|Funding Opportunity Number:
||Apr 20, 2005|
|Original Due Date for Applications:
||May 20, 2005|
|Current Due Date for Applications:
||May 20, 2005|
||Jun 19, 2005|
|Funding Instrument Type:
|Category of Funding Activity:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Estimated Total Program Funding:
||94.184 -- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities_National Programs|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement:
- Eligible Applicants: Public and private entities and individuals.
- U.S. Department of Education, 553 Boston Avenue, NW., room 22E43, Washington, DC 20202-6450. Telephone: (202)
- Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice.
For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this
document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal
Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.fr.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.
Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission
information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information.
Purpose of Program: The Challenge Newsletter
grant competition funds one cooperative agreement for the development and dissemination of The Challenge newsletter to provide
information about effective strategies to prevent drug use and violent behavior among youth.
Catalog of Federal Domestic
Assistance (CFDA) Number: 94.184P.
Applications for grants under this competition may be submitted electronically using
the Electronic Grant Application System (e-Application) accessible through the Department's e-Grants system, or in paper format
by mail or hand delivery. For information (including dates and times) about how to submit your application electronically,
or by mail or hand delivery, please refer to section IV. 6. Other Submission Requirements in the official application notice.
If you choose to submit your application to us electronically, you must use e-Application available through The Grant
Link to Full Announcement
- The Challenge Newsletter Grant Competition
- If you have difficulty accessing the full announcement electronically, please contact:
- The Grant Foundation, P. O. Box 14056 Newport News, VA 23608